WTB: Used Framing Equipment

Paul Cascio

SGF, Supreme Grumble Framer
Industry Vendor
Featured Vendor Forum Sponsor
Founding Member
Business
American Picture Framing Academy
Vnailer, press, chopper, FT3000/3100, mat cutter, etc.

PM me, please.

Thanks

No, but you might try using a carpenter's level and add some weight to it for stability.

Paul, you have a Vnailer for sale? Or you're looking for this equipment? I have a Taurus the just went up, sold 2 Miter Mite's couple years ago, should have kept.

Looking for underpinner.
Charlie

Sorry Charlie (always wanted to use that line) but I'm not a Taurus fan, but thanks for asking. However, I am looking form equipment.

No one is near Montana. :) But that's not necessarily a deal killer. And I do have a location in Vegas. It's kind of warm there too.

Hi Josh, I'm in Colorado Springs, CO I have a Morso chopper for sale, $650 Let me know if you want pictures

Hi Framer, I am in NY and would like to consider the Morso if Josh isn't interested. Could you Tie it to a skid safely for transit? I would send a truck to pick it up. If you don't have a means of lifting it on the 18 wheeler, it would make sure there is a lift gate. Let me know.

Sold

Are you still looking for framing equipment? I recently picked up whole frame shop worth of stuff just for the vacu press. If so let me know I can send you a list. I havent been on in a long time but used to be on here quite a bit.

PM me, please.

Thanks
Hey Paul...Nobu here, not sure if you remember me but i came out from Denver to take your class about 10 years ago or so...Also sold and shipped a Wizard cutter.
I'm finally retiring and moving on...I've got an Eclipse 4060, 2 stage 220 compressor, a CDT dbl mitre saw, AMPF pinner, a few fillet cutters, a 2000 pound paper cutter, 2 C&H matboard racks, flat file, a boat-full of other accessories. Everything in excellent shape and currently operational. can sent images
I'll deliver to you for $8k complete.

Nobu! Of course I remember you -- our very first student. And only student at that time. I tell your story all the time -- how we had one student and two instructors, and that I almost threw in the towel. No use for the equipment, I'm moving toward selling the school and retiring in the near future. Maybe someone else would be interested.

Hey Paul... I hear Michael's is hiring part time framers!! Maybe you could work a couple days a week just so you don't get bored being "Retired"!!

You could work on the non-sale days!!!:confused::eek::eek::D

Hi Everyone:
Selling all my framing stuff. I have a Masterpiece 500T, Fletcher 2100, Fletcher 3000, Nielsen frame corner carousel, a couple of vises, etc.
I also have some metal flat files, a 7 foot light table, and a large hand made shop table too. I also have a couple of metal desks. I am on Long Island. No shipping.

Hello, Everyone, I am looking for a used Vacuum Press 40x60 I live in the Monterey Bay area, please let me know of anyone that is selling. Thank you

Hello, Everyone, I am looking for a used Vacuum Press 40x60 I live in the Monterey Bay area, please let me know of anyone that is selling. Thank you
Welcome to the Grumble, Carla.
Contact Steve at this website.
www.aimequipmentcompany.com
He has used equipment for sale at a number of locations around the country.

Last edited:
Hey Paul... I hear Michael's is hiring part time framers!! Maybe you could work a couple days a week just so you don't get bored being "Retired"!!

You could work on the non-sale days!!!:confused::eek::eek::D

I could never work for Michaels, but I sure wish I bought some of their stock when it dropped to almost $5 a couple of months ago.

PM me, please.

Thanks
Hey Paul, it's Nobu...maby you remember me...maby not. anyway, I'm wanting to sell or consign everything I have;
Eclipse 4060 maintained by 'the CMCman', a CDT d45 dbl mitre, ITWAMP mitre mite vn-42 v-nailer, ITWAMP sander,
2 fillet cutters, 'Diamond' 2000lb die cutter, Dahle 47" guillotine, 2 Banibridge mat storage bins 37x72, C+H advantage pro 48", pneumatic point driver(s)
xtra boxes of blades for eclipse, moulding if you want it.
I want to sell everything all at once and you are the only person I know who can do that. I'm wanting $6000. I can research the best common carrier and will crate everything, you cover shipping.
if this is of any interest, let me know and I will send images. Thanks, nobu.

PM me, please.

Thanks
Nobu! Of course I remember you -- our very first student. And only student at that time. I tell your story all the time -- how we had one student and two instructors, and that I almost threw in the towel. No use for the equipment, I'm moving toward selling the school and retiring in the near future. Maybe someone else would be interested.
Ok buddy...I fully understand. be well and don't let them cough in your direction.....

Hey Paul, if you're still buying, I have a 48" Keeton WITH the original knobs AND T-Gauge in pristine condition (Lovely Blanche not included)

Attachments

• Mat cutters.jpg
    Mat cutters.jpg
    457.3 KB · Views: 17
  • T guage.jpg
    T guage.jpg
    423.8 KB · Views: 16
I'm speechless. :)

No, sorry.

Back