NFE-10 Frame Square Trim Cutter - Manual?

That's a much more detailed name than I've heard, so it may not be the same thing, but thanks to Larry Peterson and others on the forum you can find the "Frame Square Saw" manual at https://www.thepaperframer.com/manuals.php

I have the manual for the Frame Square saw but that's the only one from Frame Square. Whatever the NFE-10 contraption is, I don't have it but will put it up there if someone provides me with it.

I have the manual for the Frame Square saw but that's the only one from Frame Square. Whatever the NFE-10 contraption is, I don't have it but will put it up there if someone provides me with it.
Thanks, Larry. That manuals page is great. The manual we need is for a discontinued fillet chopper.

Larry,
I have come across a copy of the manual and will send it to you if you will tell where to send it and in what format you require.
Art Partners. Call me 888-338-3318 and will send you a copy as well. I also believe I have the part you are missing.
Peter Ackerman

Larry,
I have come across a copy of the manual and will send it to you if you will tell where to send it and in what format you require.
Art Partners. Call me 888-338-3318 and will send you a copy as well. I also believe I have the part you are missing.
Peter Ackerman
Peter,
Any chance you still have a copy of the manual for the fillet chopper above, or know where to get one? Thanks! Kate

Last edited:
Peter,
Any chance you still have a copy of the manual for the fillet chopper above, or know where to get one? Thanks! Kate
call me. I have it.
888-338-3318

Back