• Welcome! You will have to REGISTER a free account, before you can access the system. If you already registered, please LOG IN. (top right)
    If you can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it. If you have questions, feel free to click the CONTACT US link at the bottom of this page.

NFE-10 Frame Square Trim Cutter - Manual?

FrameReady Special Offer - Call 888-281-2202

Larry Peterson

PFG, Picture Framing God
Forum Donor
Resource Provider
I have the manual for the Frame Square saw but that's the only one from Frame Square. Whatever the NFE-10 contraption is, I don't have it but will put it up there if someone provides me with it.

artpartnersinc

Grumbler in Training
I have the manual for the Frame Square saw but that's the only one from Frame Square. Whatever the NFE-10 contraption is, I don't have it but will put it up there if someone provides me with it.
Thanks, Larry. That manuals page is great. The manual we need is for a discontinued fillet chopper.

PAckerman

True Grumbler
Larry,
I have come across a copy of the manual and will send it to you if you will tell where to send it and in what format you require.
Art Partners. Call me 888-338-3318 and will send you a copy as well. I also believe I have the part you are missing.
Peter Ackerman

Ad Banner for SmallCorp

NC Framer

Grumbler in Training
Business
Hampton House Art and Framing
Larry,
I have come across a copy of the manual and will send it to you if you will tell where to send it and in what format you require.
Art Partners. Call me 888-338-3318 and will send you a copy as well. I also believe I have the part you are missing.
Peter Ackerman
Peter,
Any chance you still have a copy of the manual for the fillet chopper above, or know where to get one? Thanks! Kate

Mike Labbe

Administrator
Forum Support Team
Forum Donor
Business
Get The Picture
Last edited:
LifeSaver Cloud from LifeSaver Software, Inc.