WTB: WTB closed corners samples.

Gilder

MGF, Master Grumble Framer
Forum Donor
If you have any for sale please let me know. Thank you.

Any particular manufacturer? I'm hanging on to a fairly good sampling of San Marcos corners. They are out of business but I just can't bring myself to throw them away. I have some of the organic line with different kinds of materials imbedded in epoxy and some of the poly-chromed and leafed Spanish Colonials. PM me with your email and I'll send you some pictures.

How many are you looking for? I have a pretty good collection of LJ's Concerto (now Goldleaf Framemakers), Abe Munn, APF, Regence, etc., if things go south this winter...

How many are you looking for? I have a pretty good collection of LJ's Concerto (now Goldleaf Framemakers), Abe Munn, APF, Regence, etc., if things go south this winter...
I don't want LJ Concerto, but on all the others I would like to take a look. I feel like I want them all. How many do you have? Maybe I'll stop by your shop next time I go to NY.

Stop by any time, but understand that it depends on whether I decide to retire (again) after this winter's performance. Victory Frame Shop, 12 Morris Farm Road, Lafayette, NJ 07848. Hours 10-5 Thursday through Sunday. Closed corner frames and Munn chops from Munn Frameworks are what have kept me in business all these years. My collection of Munn metal leaf chop foot long samples is extensive.

I have some Abe Munn samples I'm not using. If you are interested, PM me and I will get them out and photograph them.
:cool: Rick

Back