• Welcome! You will have to REGISTER a free account, before you can access the system. If you already registered, please LOG IN. (top right)
    If you can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it. If you have questions, feel free to click the CONTACT US link at the bottom of this page.
Beauty, Brawn, and Brains: Wizard Z1 CMC

WTB: WTB closed corners samples.

Gilder

MGF, Master Grumble Framer
If you have any for sale please let me know. Thank you.

Gilder

Still looking.

wpfay

Angry Badger
Forum Support Team
Forum Donor
Any particular manufacturer? I'm hanging on to a fairly good sampling of San Marcos corners. They are out of business but I just can't bring myself to throw them away. I have some of the organic line with different kinds of materials imbedded in epoxy and some of the poly-chromed and leafed Spanish Colonials. PM me with your email and I'll send you some pictures.

Gilder

Still looking.

Pat Murphey

SPFG, Supreme Picture Framing God
How many are you looking for? I have a pretty good collection of LJ's Concerto (now Goldleaf Framemakers), Abe Munn, APF, Regence, etc., if things go south this winter...

FrameReady Special Offer - Call 888-281-2202

Gilder

How many are you looking for? I have a pretty good collection of LJ's Concerto (now Goldleaf Framemakers), Abe Munn, APF, Regence, etc., if things go south this winter...
I don't want LJ Concerto, but on all the others I would like to take a look. I feel like I want them all. How many do you have? Maybe I'll stop by your shop next time I go to NY.

Pat Murphey

Stop by any time, but understand that it depends on whether I decide to retire (again) after this winter's performance. Victory Frame Shop, 12 Morris Farm Road, Lafayette, NJ 07848. Hours 10-5 Thursday through Sunday. Closed corner frames and Munn chops from Munn Frameworks are what have kept me in business all these years. My collection of Munn metal leaf chop foot long samples is extensive.

Gilder

I am not in a rush, keep working.

Rick Granick

I have some Abe Munn samples I'm not using. If you are interested, PM me and I will get them out and photograph them.
:cool: Rick

Gilder

Still looking.

Register for the picture framer's grumble
Vermont Hardwoods solid wood picture frame molding