WTB: Underpinner in or near Chicago, IL

FrameDrew

True Grumbler
Business
Harvest Art Gallery
Hey All! I'm searching for a new or used underpinner in or near Chicago, IL if anyone has any they're looking to sell? Cheers!

Is Minneapolis near enough for you?
Hey There :). Unfortunately I think it's just a little too far for me at the moment for family reasons. Really appreciate it though, wish I could take the drive.

I do wish I were closer to you because it is a excellent machine at a fantastic price. This is a new ITW Amp U-400S. Sweet machine that has only about 10 frames through it just to test it to see how it works. $3,400.00 which is over $1,000.00 of the purchase price.

I wish we were a bit closer too. I would definitely like to take a look. I'm trying to weigh my options on weather to purchase a new one or if I can find one in good condition around the Chicago area. Yours sounds like a great machine.

Check with Steve Adams at Aim Equipment. He brokers new and used machinery all over the US.

Also check with any reps that are still working your area. They know about other framers that may have interest in selling their equipment.

If you go used, just make sure that the machine is still supported. Machines made by Pilm and once sold by Fletcher and others no longer have good support as the manufacturer has closed. Alphamacchines, AKA AMP are still being made and are now being sold by Fletcher and others. Cassese is another good one, but the V-nails are only available in a proprietary cassette from the brand.

Contact Fletcher - they sometimes have used machines right there in Chicago. If you are interested in my machine I don't believe it would be that expensive to ship that short of a distance. If I had the time I would drive it to the IL border for you but I am super busy and don't have the time to spare.

Check with Steve Adams at Aim Equipment. He brokers new and used machinery all over the US.

Also check with any reps that are still working your area. They know about other framers that may have interest in selling their equipment.

If you go used, just make sure that the machine is still supported. Machines made by Pilm and once sold by Fletcher and others no longer have good support as the manufacturer has closed. Alphamacchines, AKA AMP are still being made and are now being sold by Fletcher and others. Cassese is another good one, but the V-nails are only available in a proprietary cassette from the brand.
Thanks Wally! I will check with Steve Adams and AIM Equipment. When you say check with local reps, are you referring to other AIM reps? Thanks a ton, this is super helpful!

Wally,

We have these 2 in Chicago:

AGFS-94b ITW AMP VN4+E3 Frame Joiner $ 1,500 (Located: Chicago)

Cassese CS4008UNI Frame Joiner / Underpinner / Vnailer $5,000 (Located: Chicago)

Feel free to call if you have any questions.

Steve Adams
President/Director of Sales

1899 East Aurora Rd.
Twinsburg, OH 44087
Office Phone: 330-405-9421
Direct Phone: 330-342-4677
Web: www.aimequipmentcompany.com
Web: www.skylinepictures.com

QVsaR36IfPD8yT9pV3SKA6_Wje2jvUDGysYIH_KVHGYhZ3atnbxO9hSTwYnpUiM1x45hzkKgtuzbdhmf5QsfiTXtrQZ6A11UOQhHQxMBuI4sjBw5FWYqt3H-pddpzSMYiG1jM7EaBhiqXvJ0pFLpisZzx6sx74uRvfMV7Z6GAV5Vl81wvuJ0c3Tkj12948T6JkbeoG7t4cHyUBlPtQ=s0-d-e1-ft

Contact us for all your Machines, Parts, Supplies, and Tech Support needs.
Let us know if you have any equipment you no longer need. We can sell it for you and turn it back into cash.

Wally,

We have these 2 in Chicago:

AGFS-94b ITW AMP VN4+E3 Frame Joiner $ 1,500 (Located: Chicago)

Cassese CS4008UNI Frame Joiner / Underpinner / Vnailer $5,000 (Located: Chicago)

Feel free to call if you have any questions.

Steve Adams
President/Director of Sales

1899 East Aurora Rd.
Twinsburg, OH 44087
Office Phone: 330-405-9421
Direct Phone: 330-342-4677
Web: www.aimequipmentcompany.com
Web: www.skylinepictures.com

QVsaR36IfPD8yT9pV3SKA6_Wje2jvUDGysYIH_KVHGYhZ3atnbxO9hSTwYnpUiM1x45hzkKgtuzbdhmf5QsfiTXtrQZ6A11UOQhHQxMBuI4sjBw5FWYqt3H-pddpzSMYiG1jM7EaBhiqXvJ0pFLpisZzx6sx74uRvfMV7Z6GAV5Vl81wvuJ0c3Tkj12948T6JkbeoG7t4cHyUBlPtQ=s0-d-e1-ft

Contact us for all your Machines, Parts, Supplies, and Tech Support needs.
Let us know if you have any equipment you no longer need. We can sell it for you and turn it back into cash.
Thanks for this Steve. I will give you a call in the next few days. I'm in need of an underpinner and a guillotine/chopper.

Back