Nice things to say about the Grumble

j Paul

PFG, Picture Framing God
Ah! It's 2:07 am. and I can't sleep. Did you see William Parkers article in the July Framing Business News. He has some nice things to say about the Grumble and some of its members, like Jim Miller, Bill McKay, Betty Newman, Ron Eggers and others.
thumbsup.gif

It took you 22 minutes to type this? I thought that article was well-written, very elegant prose. Jay's, I am sorry to say, contained several grammatical and syntax errors. But, who am I? CPT English? (well, I could be, if there weren't already one... notice correct use of the subjunctive)

"it took you 22 minutes to type this?"
Maybe I dosed off there Ellen.
faintthud.gif

Ron, you are right the names are not in the correct order. Bill McKay had first mention, then Jim Miller, Betty Newmann and finally you!
Sorry, I was half asleep though.
shrug.gif

I was joshing you because you said it was 2:02 am, and the posting was at 2:29 am. Not that it makes much difference at that unGodly hour... hehehe

We need to put Ron's name on the next card we send in to keep getting our free ABN. He'll definately need it to keep up with the new series by WP.

Hi there All... I have been reading Framing Business News for close to a year now... with their new change over, and William Parker's article mentioning The Grumble... I thought "what the heck"... My hubby, who is a woodworker is always relaying his questions, answers and the like to a woodworker's discussion group.... I feel that from the many posts that I have read here, that this might be just the forum I need. Keep up the good work, no matter WHAT order you are named!

Hey, Knedert, do you know Katie?

She's from the sticks of Northern California, too. (Redwood Valley or Redwood somethingorother.)

Tee Hee....

So... some of you DO look at profile ages! OKay, you got me. I also Dabble in Geneology, so used the year that my Hubby's Grandparents got married....

As for knowing Katie.....
I haven't seen any of her posts, not sure how to find her profile, and most likely is not the only Katie that I ever knew, some 20 years ago. She was an Artist first, doing a framing gig till she made it BIG. :rolleyes:
oh, and about EVERYTHING up here in the sticks have to do with redwood somethingortheother!

So there you have it.

Back