looking for Star Barn by David Knowlton III

SusanG

SGF, Supreme Grumble Framer
I have a customer looking for a limited edition by David Knowlton III called the Star Barn. It is an edition of 950. The phone number that I have for the artist is disconnected. I believe that the artist is from Virginia. If anyone has any leads on where I could purchase a print or contact the artist, your help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Susan
Whispering Woods Gallery
Holland Pa
s.gittlen@att.net
215-364-4321

I have a customer looking for a limited edition by David Knowlton III called the Star Barn. It is an edition of 950. The phone number that I have for the artist is disconnected. I believe that the artist is from Virginia. If anyone has any leads on where I could purchase a print or contact the artist, your help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Susan
Whispering Woods Gallery
Holland Pa
s.gittlen@att.net
215-364-4321
Susan we have one avail for 150

Susan
Whispering Woods Gallery
Holland Pa
s.gittlen@att.net
215-364-4321

We have one for 200. number 438/950.

Susan
Whispering Woods Gallery
Holland Pa
s.gittlen@att.net
215-364-4321
We have one avail #438/950 signed

Awkward Season 4 GIF by The Office

Back