S O L D Gunnar F1 Hybrid XL 40x60 CMC in Calidornia

The item(s) in this particular post have been marked as SOLD by the original poster.

misterbob

True Grumbler
Hi Everybody.
After the busiest year in my 32 years of framing, I am finally able to get back to selling this machine.
I am asking $8999, but I am open to offers! I am also open to trade offers for Leica lenses and bodies, but only rangefinders. If you're grandpa bought a black paint M3 back in the 50s, we can work something out! I am also open to trades for motorcycles, but only British, German or old American bikes. I don't actually need another panhead, but I would certainly be interested in a running/driving HD.

This machine is a 40x60 Gunnar f1 Hybrid XL.
The machine is as close to a new CMC as you're going to find. Gunnars don't come up for sale very often in this condition, they're usually very used. This machine has (+-)3500 cuts on it. For perspective, they usually don't send out a service technician until the around 250,000 cuts.
I will work with anyone within a few hundred miles to deliver it to you and give you some training.
The machine was serviced in October of 2016. It had 1200 cuts on it at the time, and didn't need service, but I had them come out to check it out since I drove it here from San Diego. I can include a receipt if necessary.

I am including with the machine...
the T2 Scribe pen tool ($1,500-2,000?)
one new set of new clamp tubes
one new pair of roller bearings
one new blade guide($150 each!)
one new plastic head guide
three full boxes of blades and two opened boxes of blades
two rarely used debossing tools

It will ship in its original shipping crate. The computer will ship separately. I will also provide a thumbdrive of instructional videos.
I am located in beautiful Sausalito, CA, just over the Golden Gate Bridge from San Francisco.

Feel free to call me with questions.
Bob 415-595-7659

IMG_0321.jpg

IMG_0325.jpg

IMG_0326.jpg

IMG_0334.jpg

IMG_0321.jpg

IMG_0325.jpg

IMG_0326.jpg

And to answer the inevitable question, yes, the Aiox is a better machine. It's a bit faster but it is much louder than the F1. It is also much larger and can only be used as a flat table top, so no angled up installations. The footprint for the Aiox is also much larger.
If you're running a regular frame shop, this is more than adequate for your needs. If you're doing major production, it will also work fine for that, but the $35k Aiox will certainly do it quicker.

This is the XL meaning it will cut a full 40x60 matboard or is that the measurement of the machine? It looks so compact in the photo sitting on your counter.

Back