Customer service and beyond....

Garnetta

CGF II, Certified Grumble Framer Level 2
I've struggled for a couple of months trying to get some custom mats cut for a customer. We do not own a CMC at this point, so I began with a frame shop about 30 miles from us. They had just obtained a CAD program for their CMC and we thought perhaps we could work through it. It turned out they just didn't have the experience to handle the job. I also had written a few times on the Grumble to get ideas and knowledge on how to proceed.

All through this process a fellow Grumbler, Mark Eaton, has been in contact with me in an attempt to help both me and the other frame shop. He has been absolutely fantastic. After seeing that the other framer wasn't able to create the CAD file, Mark supplied me with the CAD files to make the custom mats.

I just can't say enough good stuff about this gentleman. He spent his time freely helping me and he stayed in contact with me! If you ever need someone to create CAD files you can use to cut custom designed mats on your CMC, Mark is the guy to contact. He did a superb job based on a drawing I e-mailed to him with the measurements.

Thank you, Mark! You're a gem!
thumbsup.gif

Mark designed a GREAT baseball diamond for a project I am working on. I think Mike is putting it in the available database for CMC's.

Phenomenal and quick!!!!

Yea, it needs some UPLOADS too

Ditto on Mark. He has been great with me as well and will be donating any designs requested by Grumblers, to the cause. (with their permission)

Mike

Thank you! Garnetta, Cliff, and Mike for the kind words. I enjoyed doing the work.

For those who don't know Cliff has a Wizard Jr, Mike has a Wizard, and the people that cut the mat for Garnetta have a Fletcher 6100. I also create programs for Eclipses and MatWriters. I have not created a program for a Mat Maestro yet but I am up for the task. I have 20 years of CAD and Engineering experience.

Thank you again for the kind words everyone, you've made my day.

Back