Your holiday hours

Puppyraiser

PFG, Picture Framing God
Business
Howards retired
We will close early tomorrow (4pm instead of 6pm) and be closed Monday. We are always closed Sunday. Two of the other frame shops in our town will be closed tomorrow to make a 3-day weekend, because they both follow the traditional Framers' Sunday/Monday closing protocol. So maybe all the framing in town will come to us tomorrow?

How about you?

9-3 Sat, closed Sunday(always) and Monday (holiday)

Mike

What are holidays??? I understand the Christmas season... and you rest on the 25th.....
thumbsup.gif

I rate holidays in the same space as "breaks"... when you're a framer... they don't exsist.

Schedual vacations when nobody is buying...

Sat 10-2, we're always closed Sun/Mon. Except during December....
thumbsup.gif

Regular hours on Saturday.
Normally closed on Sunday and Monday.

I'll probably be in there working anyway.

Regular hours on Saturday and Sunday, closed on Monday.

Although it looks like I'm opening in a mall again soon and I said I never would again because of the hours. Then the hours for that store would have been 10-9 Saturday, 10-6 Sunday, and 10-9 Monday, usually covering myself on the holiday cuz no one else will. Ughhh, I so don't want to get back into that.

BILLS BILLS BILLS!!!!! I will be open 9–6 Saturday, 11-5 Sunday and 9-6 Monday. To tell you the truth, I love what I do and can not think of any thing I would rather be doing. That is the one thing I notice most about framers we all love our jobs, well most of us anyway.
thumbsup.gif

We closed saturday - Monday. We have kept to a sunday/monday closing after being open for 7 days a week in the old location. It has not hurt to be closed 2 days of the week in our new location - our sales are actually up since we moved and have our own parking.

My other store, Infused! is now open and is much more a touristy type store but catering to the locals requests for certain products - that is open 7 days a week and extended hours on weekends and holidays.

I think hours should be dictated by needs not just because. Tourists look for shops to be open on holidays, locals go out of town and become tourists on holidays.

Frameshop here = locals.

Infused! (a real live Hot Shop - everything hot & spicy!) = tourists, and locals entertaining tourists

my 2 cents

elaine

Since we are located in a "lifestyle" center. Neighbors: Orvis, Cheesecake Factory, Whole Foods, Create & Barrel, Ethan Allen, etc. Open plan mall our hours are:
Mon - Thu 10-8
Fri 11 - 9
Sat 10 - 8
Sun 12 - 6

Today Memorial Day will be 10 - 6.

Rolling Thunder was awesome yesterday !!!

Back