• Welcome! You will have to REGISTER a free account, before you can access the system. If you already registered, please LOG IN. (top right)
    If you can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it. If you have questions, feel free to click the CONTACT US link at the bottom of this page.
LifeSaver Cloud from LifeSaver Software, Inc.

For Sale: Wizard 9000/vn underpinner/fletcher glasscutter/great saws/tons more$6,000 total!

johndelaney

Grumbler in Training
I have basically all you would need to open a frame shop plus materials etc. I am very busy with my new job and do not have time to do frames anymore. I barely have time to list this stuff for sale so my loss is going to be someones gain. I really would lke to sell this stuff to one person for a great deal to avoid all the time it would take to piece it all out to a few buyers.

the 9000 has two sets of software, all the debossing and pens. I have boxes of materials like extra blades. I have hundreds of complete frames that will be included.

I was in the business of selling 8x24 inch "letter frames" Most should know what they are but I also have pictures. I have all of these frames as well as literally almost 1000 mats readt for sale. all of the mats and frames have professional packaging. I also have tons of alphabet frames and photography you can have as well....

Attachments

bigguyframing

Grumbler in Training
Hi there. I'm located here in Chesapeake and looking for a few items especially an underpinner and glass cutter. Are they still available and how much are ya asking?

BrianC84

Grumbler in Training
I am interested in the whole lot. Do you have any current videos of the equipment in operation?

FrameReady Special Offer - Call 888-281-2202
Beauty, Brawn, and Brains: Wizard Z1 CMC