• Welcome to the largest and friendlest resource for picture framers! Please LOG IN or REGISTER a free account.
    Once logged in, you will be able to SEARCH our archives.
    If you can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it. Trouble? Click the CONTACT US link.

Where to find cassese replacement parts when active co is nonexistent

FrameReady Special Offer - Call 888-281-2202

CMartin

Grumbler in Training
Business
Frame Masters Gallery
Hello!

Looking to find a company that can help with replacement parts for a cs810. I have been told numerous times to call Active Co in CA. However, the tech there does not return phone calls, over a weeks worth. So that is a dead end.
I am looking to replace the black box on the right of the machine. The manual does not list a part number for this and cannot seem to find anything or any other place that sells parts. Any leads would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Christina

wpfay

Comfort Badger
Forum Support Team
Forum Donor
Business
Sunshine Frames
Register for the picture framer's grumble
Active Sales was purchased by Linc Systems in 2020, so there may be a change in the CS contacts.
The phone number on the web site for contacting them is 800.513.9918. Hope that helps.
There is a newish member to the G that has been very helpful with questions like this. From the UK and goes by Underpinner Spares. Perhaps they will chime in.
Steve Adams at AIM Enterprises may be able to help. AIM Enterprises, inc. Buying Selling New and Used Machinery Equipment https://aimequipmentcompany.com/

CMartin

Grumbler in Training
Business
Frame Masters Gallery
yes the active sales / linc systems is who I have been calling and leaving messages with for over a week. They just keep telling me the technician has to call me back but nothing. I have stopped calling because at this point I feel like I am stalking them. : /

I have been in touch with Steve and Doug at AIM for a new cassese they currently have no used machines now.

Thank you for responding. Maybe I just need to call the active sales / linc 3+ times a day. Ek.

Larry Peterson

PFG, Picture Framing God
Forum Donor
Resource Provider
FrameReady Special Offer - Call 888-281-2202
Register for the picture framer's grumble
Vermont Hardwoods solid wood picture frame molding