WTB: Wanted: Used Framing Equipment

YL69

Grumbler in Training
From
Louisville
Business
Lumaprints
Hello! I am new to the forum here and wanted to thank everyone for taking the time to contribute their knowledge here.

We are looking to start making framed art prints. If any members have equipment they are looking to sell, I would be very interested. What I am looking for:

-Matboard cutter (manual and/or computerized)
-Acrylic cutter (manual)
-Flatbed CNC 4x8'
-Vacuum Press large enough to do 40x60"
-Heated Roller Press.

I am located in Kentucky and can drive a few hours to pick up. If you are much further away, I can arrange a delivery service to pick up and ship.

Thank you!

Sasadj

Grumbler in Training
From
San Diego
Business
Vista Riyal
Hello there,
I am selling CTD45x double cutoff Machine with 12" blades and table... works like new.
Also mat cuter C+H pro 60inch.
If interested text 760-419-6668
Thanks

Ranch

Grumbler in Training
From
Cozad, NE
Business
retired
I have a Jyden chopper with a new extra blade, has extension and is in great condition. Also have a Brevetti air nail machine with extra's, tooling and rolls of pining material. I am in central Nebraska and my number is 308-325-0990. I can sent pic's if interested

framer/lynn

Grumbler in Training
From
Louisburg,NC
I am retiring, and I have a complete one man frame shop for sale. Everything is in good running condition . Enough supplies for one year or more ! Some of the items:Mat cutter table; Chronomat 48"mat cutter w/boxes of blades ; Fletcher Frame point gun ; 2) metal racks for holding mats ; Dahle 42" paper/mat cutter ; 2) rolls of black paper ; Vacuseal Press 44x68 w/ stand and supplies ; Wall mounted Glass cutter ; Square Miter SAW w/2blades ; C&H Oval circle cutter ; Metal File drawer ; UNDER PINNER VN42 ITW AMP 6-10 boxes of V-nailes ;100 plus mats ; 80 to 120 sticks of moulding ; lots of exrtas .Need to sell for one price.Located in central NC Call me for more information and pictures Bill E 252 303 0303 (no texting) I will be listing this on For Sale FORUM in 1-2 weeks