• Welcome! You will have to REGISTER a free account, before you can access the system. If you already registered, please LOG IN. (top right)
    If you can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it. If you have questions, feel free to click the CONTACT US link at the bottom of this page.
FrameReady Special Offer - Call 888-281-2202

Wanted, Fletcher 3000 Mat/Glass cutter

Clarkie

Grumbler in Training
Looking for a gently used Fletcher 3000 in Ontario, Canada. Near Toronto. Will pick up. Willing to pay fair market price.

trewin

Grumbler in Training
I have one in the box, never used, mint condition. Asking $1,500.00 but will drop to $1,000.00 to cover your shipping costs to Ontario from California.
Norm @ (209) 818-6004. trewinframery@yahoo.com. Call or text. Willing to deal with you to make this happen.

Clarkie

Grumbler in Training
I have one in the box, never used, mint condition. Asking $1,500.00 but will drop to $1,000.00 to cover your shipping costs to Ontario from California.
Norm @ (209) 818-6004. trewinframery@yahoo.com. Call or text. Willing to deal with you to make this happen.
How old is it? Any ideas on potential issues getting it across the border? Any ideas on shipping costs??

Vermont Hardwoods solid wood picture frame molding

trewin

Grumbler in Training
How old is it? Any ideas on potential issues getting it across the border? Any ideas on shipping costs??
Let me check with my buddy @ Postal Connections an get back to you with some answers.

trewin

Grumbler in Training
Let me check with my buddy @ Postal Connections an get back to you with some answers.
Also, it has been in it's box for right around a year. Purchased from Larson Juhl. They have a 90 day return policy so I am not able to return for a credit.

trewin

Grumbler in Training
Also, it has been in it's box for right around a year. Purchased from Larson Juhl. They have a 90 day return policy so I am not able to return for a credit.
What is your zip code?

FrameShop1

MGF, Master Grumble Framer
Clarkie,
Have a nice Fletcher 3000 60" right in Toronto that you could pickup. Call our office at 330-405-9421 or email back a good number to reach you at skylinepictures1@gmail.com.
Thank you.
Steve

Beauty, Brawn, and Brains: Wizard Z1 CMC
Beauty, Brawn, and Brains: Wizard Z1 CMC