• Welcome! You will have to REGISTER a free account, before you can access the system. If you already registered, please LOG IN. (top right)
    If you can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it. If you have questions, feel free to click the CONTACT US link at the bottom of this page.

Wanted, Fletcher 3000 Mat/Glass cutter

Hoffmann Dovetail Joining System

trewin

Grumbler in Training
I have one in the box, never used, mint condition. Asking $1,500.00 but will drop to $1,000.00 to cover your shipping costs to Ontario from California.
Norm @ (209) 818-6004. trewinframery@yahoo.com. Call or text. Willing to deal with you to make this happen.

Clarkie

Grumbler in Training
I have one in the box, never used, mint condition. Asking $1,500.00 but will drop to $1,000.00 to cover your shipping costs to Ontario from California.
Norm @ (209) 818-6004. trewinframery@yahoo.com. Call or text. Willing to deal with you to make this happen.
How old is it? Any ideas on potential issues getting it across the border? Any ideas on shipping costs??

Advertise on the G, a forum for framers only

trewin

Grumbler in Training
Let me check with my buddy @ Postal Connections an get back to you with some answers.
Also, it has been in it's box for right around a year. Purchased from Larson Juhl. They have a 90 day return policy so I am not able to return for a credit.

Direct Contact Overlays DCO Book by James Miller
Ad Banner for SmallCorp