S O L D VINTAGE BAINBRIDGE MODEL 210 WALL MOUNT MAT CUTTER. FRAME SQUARE MITER SAW,SEAL PRESS + MORE-MORE-MORE STUFF

The item(s) in this particular post have been marked as SOLD by the original poster.

Jeff Lewis

Grumbler in Training
Business
Lewco
I HAVE THIS BAINBRIDGE WALL MOUNT CUTTER LISTED ON EBAY FOR 70.00 STARTING BID.
I ALSO HAVE A COMPLETE ? FRAME BUSINESS SET UP FOR SALE ON EBAY. TYPE 303606885627 IN THE SEARCH BAR TO SEE THE BAINBRIDGE WALL MOUNT CUTTER
EBAY.COM AND TYPE 3036 0690 4639 TO SEE THE SET UP THAT CONSISTS OF :
1. FRAME SQUARE MITER SAW.
2. SEAL MASTER 210 PRESS
3. C & H MAT CUTTER
4. TRUE VUE GLASS 5 PIECES
5. BAGS OF METAL FRAME CORNERS, MAT CUTTING BLADES, SMALL EYELETS, AND EXTRA FRAM SQUARE MITER SAW BLADE
6. BROWN PAPER ROLLER/CUTTER, SOME RELEASE PAPER AND WAX TYP PAPER
7. AROUND 200 MATS. 900.00 STARTING BID FOR ALL OR I WILL PIECE IT INDIVIDUALLY
LOCATED IN KENLY , NORTH CAROLINA 27542
8.5 MILES FROM I-95 NC EXIT 116 . AN HOUR EAST OF RALEIGH.
"JEFF LEWIS RAIDER NATION" ON FACEBOOK. 252-230-5105 CELL

Attachments

• DSCF7003.JPG
    DSCF7003.JPG
    138 KB · Views: 36
  • DSCF7037.JPG
    DSCF7037.JPG
    184.4 KB · Views: 29
  • DSCF7039.JPG
    DSCF7039.JPG
    116.5 KB · Views: 30
  • DSCF7042.JPG
    DSCF7042.JPG
    137.8 KB · Views: 37
  • DSCF7048.JPG
    DSCF7048.JPG
    150.5 KB · Views: 36
  • DSCF7038.JPG
    DSCF7038.JPG
    134.9 KB · Views: 36
  • DSCF7012.JPG
    DSCF7012.JPG
    113.1 KB · Views: 28
Some helpful suggestions, really.

1. FIND THE CAPS LOCKS KEY ON YOUR COMPUTER AND TURN IT OFF. Better yet, remove the keycap from the CapsLock key and throw it away. Typing in all Caps is called SHOUTING and is considered either obnoxious behavior or the mark of a Newb. I started to read and gave up after the first couple of line. Others will too. I really am trying to be helpful but you will be well served in the future if you forget the CapsLock key ever existed. There actually have been a couple of short lived things trying to eliminate the CapsLock key from future keyboards. For more see https://www.google.com/search?channel=tus3&client=firefox-b-1-d&q=shouting+online

2. Same goes for your ebay auctions. I gave up reading that glob of all caps. A lot of eBay sellers think all caps is cool. It's not.

3. Speaking of your ebay auctions, why not just put a direct link to your auctions. Most aren't going to type in the numbers in the search box.

4. And one of your numbers is wrong. If you type it in as shown, or do a copy and paste, you will get an auction for a Double Acting Cylinder.

Its not too late to correct your auctions.

Welcome Jeff. We're glad to have you! Hopefully you do well to sell those items.

Best regards and WELCOME!

I took care of it for you, and moved the new ebay post in with this one.

Mike

These items have been SOLD ! Thank you Mike Labbe. I guess I should ask to have the listing deleted and cancel my account to this group. I do not frame and was just helping a retired Lady out. I take ALL my items to Framers Alley in Elm City, NC. Jim and Beth are the BEST always. Thanks again for everyone's help. Well, Not Larry ! lol

Congratulations. For anyone reading this in the future, there is a button on top of each discussion where the original author can click SOLD to mark their item as sold. (This feature is only a week old) I'll mark this one SOLD for you.

Best regards
Mike

Back