Valiani Parts - Can you buy individual parts?

Aussie

Grumbler in Training
Thinking about buying a Valiani Ultra BC as I have a Wizard and am frustrated with them ( at least my supplier ) not supplying a small part and instead wanting to charge a small ransom for what should be a $200 part which I would still grudgingly pay $1000 for... But not $5000 ( again my local supplier ).
The best option is to buy a new machine, and not sink more money into a ageing model. But are hesitant to purchase from the highway robber that just pulled me up at gun point!! ;(
I have had a search and can't seem to find many issues with Valiani listed on this forum, are you able to buy just the part your need from Valiani?

The other thing it seems with Wizard is the software, although easy to use it seems to be outdated.

Cheers all!!

So bought a Valiani (Basic 40 degree and 90 degree heads). Cross fingers its all good. Wizard 9000z was going to be a third more expensive (with all bells and whistles). The thing was that the Wizard seemed the same old design and software (yes it had button clips), but wanted basically the same price as the Gunnar Aiox. I'm sure the Valiani will have its problems, that's life, but Wizards (at least in Australia) forcing you to pay for parts you don't need so that they could justify charging you exorbitant prices to force you into the next model, lost me as a once reasonably happy Wizard customer. They used my loyalty and trust against me, that's bad business. Charge $800 for a $250 part, OK I give you that. But force me to pay $5000, do you think I'm a chump? Charge double/triple for your blades if you want a regular income, but don't force me into a bad deal because I chose to put my trust in your equipment Wizard. Cheers

Back