• Welcome! You will have to register a free account, before you can access the system. If you already registered, please LOG IN. (top right)
    If you can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it. If you have questions, feel free to click CONTACT US link at the bottom of this page.

Vacuseal vacuum issues

ZachZ

Grumbler in Training
I have a 'new' used vacuseal 4468, it is not drawing a vacuum through the manifolds in the bladder.

Im in need of advice and or a diagram of the internal vacuum lines.

There are 2 vacuum lines coming out of the press, one on the rear right, the line was pulled out, and another line coming out of the middle back, there is also a vacuum line fitting on the rear left.

I have tried attaching the pump to all three lines, yet the manifolds in the bladder are not sucking air. The pump works fine.

Desperately need advice and or drawing of the vacuum lines and how to access them. I have the manual but there are no diagrams of the vacuum lines.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Joe B

SGF, Supreme Grumble Framer
Forum Donor
How do you know that it isn't the pump that is not working?

neilframer

PFG, Picture Framing God
Here's a link with a few pics that I found of someone working on a press.
The press is upside down in the pics so that the underside is on the top.
They show the hose connections.
We have a press like that at work as well as a Drytac press.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/VacuSeal-4...-Mounting-and-Laminating-System-/302871001507
Clic on the photo and it will enlarge and then you can clic on the arrows to scroll thru the other pics.

The line with the red arrow is the one that goes to the pump.
Keep in mind that this press is upside down so all positions are reversed.;)
Screen Shot 2018-11-04 at 12.54.46 PM.png

Last edited:

neilframer

PFG, Picture Framing God
I have a 'new' used vacuseal 4468, it is not drawing a vacuum through the manifolds in the bladder.

Im in need of advice and or a diagram of the internal vacuum lines.

There are 2 vacuum lines coming out of the press, one on the rear right, the line was pulled out, and another line coming out of the middle back, there is also a vacuum line fitting on the rear left.

I have tried attaching the pump to all three lines, yet the manifolds in the bladder are not sucking air. The pump works fine.

Desperately need advice and or drawing of the vacuum lines and how to access them. I have the manual but there are no diagrams of the vacuum lines.

Thanks in advance for any help.
So I researched and posted pictures of the vacuum lines that you "desperately needed".....;)
No response?....o_O

Last edited:
Picture framers only resource

ZachZ

Grumbler in Training
Thank you for all the help. I got all the hoses set up properly and it is now pulling a vacuum.

AIM: New/Used Picture Framing Equip. 330-405-9421
;Added 5/9/20 MPL to disable rich text editor by default for IOS devices that have bug in browser