VacuSeal 4366M-HS - Vacuum not pulling

Amy Laskye

Grumbler in Training
I was given a VacuSeal 4366M-HS by a friend. Although the machine is old it is in fairly good shape. The heater works great but I can't seem to pull a vacuum. Anyone have a manual or helpful suggestions? Thank you!

Amy, I'm assuming you didn't just get this press. Here's someone easy things to try:

1. Be sure the cloth is covering the the vacuum ports. The porosity lets the air suck through.

2. Check the hose fittings at the pump with soapy water.

3. Lean on the lid. Does it then pull vacuum? If yes, a lid adjustment may fix it. Or, it may need a new foam gasket. Contact Wendy at D&K (Formerly Beinfang, formerly Seal...) for instructions and parts.

Good luck

There are small vanes in the vacuum pump, they need to be lubricated.

try to spray a little wd 40 in the intake.

Amy, I'm assuming you didn't just get this press. Here's someone easy things to try:

1. Be sure the cloth is covering the the vacuum ports. The porosity lets the air suck through.

2. Check the hose fittings at the pump with soapy water.

3. Lean on the lid. Does it then pull vacuum? If yes, a lid adjustment may fix it. Or, it may need a new foam gasket. Contact Wendy at D&K (Formerly Beinfang, formerly Seal...) for instructions and parts.

Good luck

The vacuum was not pulling a seal but we have remedied the situation by putting a bit of pressure on the lid. Works great now!

Glad to help.

Back