• Welcome! You will have to REGISTER a free account, before you can access the system. If you already registered, please LOG IN. (top right)
    If you can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it. If you have questions, feel free to click the CONTACT US link at the bottom of this page.
LifeSaver Cloud from LifeSaver Software, Inc.

WTB: V-Nails

rhop

SGF, Supreme Grumble Framer
Several years ago I bought some Inmes V-Nails from someone on this forum.. I do not have the Inmes machine but I can use them in my Fletcher. Attached is a picture of the Inmes V-Nail box with the UPC on it. Can anyone here point me in the right direction to purchase
More of these. I’ve been to Inmes website but wasn’t sure which V-Nails to buy. THANKS.

5E3D2365-1673-4FB5-82A6-0FBCFCCD1114.jpeg

FramerInTraining

MGF, Master Grumble Framer
Forum Donor
Several years ago I bought some Inmes V-Nails from someone on this forum.. I do not have the Inmes machine but I can use them in my Fletcher. Attached is a picture of the Inmes V-Nail box with the UPC on it. Can anyone here point me in the right direction to purchase
More of these. I’ve been to Inmes website but wasn’t sure which V-Nails to buy. THANKS.

View attachment 31593
You can get them here:

Joe B

PFG, Picture Framing God
Forum Donor
Omega

rhop

SGF, Supreme Grumble Framer
Thanks for all of the suggestions. I remembered I had ordered them from Famingsupplies.com before.

FrameReady Special Offer - Call 888-281-2202
Register for the picture framer's grumble