Unseal Adhesive Remover


Grumbler in Training
Nov 7, 2001
manteca, ca, usa
Does anyone know where we can get Unseal Adhesive Remover? We've been looking for some time and can't seem to find it anywhere. We have been told it was no longer available. Does anyone know if this is true?

Would you please share what kind of adhesive removers any of you use that works well?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

It's not called Unseal any more. I think it might be called Unstick or something silly like that.

Also, because of federal shipping regulations, it's not normally practical to have it shipped UPS or FedEx. If you get delivery from one of your vendors, they may have it.

Here's a link to a previous discussion about this topic:

It is called Unstick now.

We get ours from Valley Moulding in North Hollywood. You might give them a call: 800-932-7665

Not too sure about the shipping restrictions, but I thought that we got ours via UPS.

rubber cement solvent (Bestine®) is basically the same thing (Heptane). It is available from most fully stocked art supply companies. It comes in pints, quarts and gallons. Most large art companies receive this via LTL trucking companies. These companies are regulated differently that the packaging delivery services and or are equiped for this hazardious cargo. I have noticed that a gallon that once cost about $12.00 is not more like $36.00. This is probally due to the extra fees that the trucking company charges for this type of hazardious product.