The Xmas Tradition..

Not tonight, but starting tomorrow through Christmas Eve...have to finish about 20 jobs, plus the 4 that came today.

[ 12-19-2005, 10:26 PM: Message edited by: Paul N ]

Saturday, I will close the door sharply at 2PM, even if that 2PM really looks like 7 or 8pm....

Beyond that, I have only frames to make, and fabric to wrap... all else, this year, I'm off the hook.

Makes up for the last two years when SHE was in surgurey, and a cast or boot.

This is my first year as a non-framer. I have baked several dozen cookies, sewed Christmas curtains for the dining room, sewed a pink doggie pocketbook for my "little sister", made three pair of pj's and a pocketbook for my daughter, two fleece blankets, and a Christmas angel.

It is nice to be able to give gifts I made (other than framed pictures) again. I haven't been able to do that in many years.

How cruel you are, Pam to torment us with these glimpses into a 'real' life! I bought cookie making stuff. We are baking Christmas day. Better late than never. Only two kinds (we are cutting down to bare essentials, here) chocolate chip and coconut-wheaties, our two favorites.

EllenAtHowards - "coconut-wheaties"? Hmmmm...do share that recipe! That sounds similar to a Girl Scout cookie I'm thinking of. My daughter and her husband are flying in from Texas for Christmas, and she & I enjoy baking together.

Pamela - this is also the first year in a few that I won't be giving framed collectibles. I can blame that on taking out a $30 per week Christmas Club at work. I bought all the gifts online!

Back