The Ever Popular "Can You Name This Frame?"

Marc Lizer

SGF, Supreme Grumble Framer
From
North Hollywood, CA
Have you checked Nurre?

However, it looks like one that Framica/Framerica has made a copy of. Less detail on the back ridges however. I think it comes black paperwrapped on MDF, with Hot foil for the trim.

Cliff Wilson

Vendor
From
Worcester, MA
It's not exact, but Studio was showing some new mouldings in NY that were very similar. I know they had some with the gold on inner and outer edges with deep mahogany color between. They had them in a high gloss and matt finish. Can't remember if they had them with black?!? The mahogany ones were very nice looking.

Ok, I just looked and don't see a black. But the mahogany is VERY elegant. (I ordered samples at the show and my wall is full.)

Take a look:

http://www.studiomoulding.com/index.cfm?FuseAction=Products&ProductID=87&CFID=1733217&CFTOKEN=58694531

Cliff

Less

From
ZZ
Studio Moulding Inc. is a wholesale distributor to-the-trade-only, and it reserves the right to determine the qualifications of a customer to purchase its products. A customer must be in the art and framing business or allied industry and must provide evidence of its legitimacy by way of an appropriate business License and a Resale Number. Possession of our catalog or a visit tour website does not constitute the right to buy.
kind of strange, but that makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.

I don't think Studio sells crap like that.