The Diesel is framed!

cherronLF

True Grumbler
Business
Legit Framing
Shaq is all framed up and I cant wait for the owner to see it!

24x36 black wood frame with styrene front. Nylon tags to pin the jersey to foamboard. Double matted with (2) 8x10 player photos, vinyl Superman and Shaq logo, and Shaq card.

Owner wanted to showcase the Superman side of Shaq. Feel like I hit the mark with this one.

Attachments

• Resized_20210407_204834.jpeg
    Resized_20210407_204834.jpeg
    500.1 KB · Views: 128
I love that! Nice job.

Why do all my jersey clients want the least interesting plain non-matted basic jersey displays? :shrug:
I've got to do up a sample like this, to show people how much better jerseys look with some flair.
Thank you! There are a few times I would prefer the look of a simple, non-matted framing but the extra pieces can help tell a story of the players career or their personality. Helping it become a conversation piece.

nice!

How did you do the superman symbols? CMC?
Def dont have a CMC. My girlfriend takes the image to a local library and they print it off for us. Honestly, unsure what machine they use but the stickers turn out really good.

I love that! Nice job.

Why do all my jersey clients want the least interesting plain non-matted basic jersey displays? :shrug:
I've got to do up a sample like this, to show people how much better jerseys look with some flair.

They probably base their ideas on the generic designs they see in sports memorabilia shops - you know - thin black float, black frame fast, cheap and dirty. A bit like those customers who think all matts are 1" wide and white or black as per Ikea.

Having a few more striking ideas displayed in the shop is a great way to open up their minds (and their wallets) to better designs.

They probably base their ideas on the generic designs they see in sports memorabilia shops - you know - thin black float, black frame fast, cheap and dirty. A bit like those customers who think all matts are 1" wide and white or black as per Ikea.

Having a few more striking ideas displayed in the shop is a great way to open up their minds (and their wallets) to better designs.
I also have noticed at a few local restaurants/bars that many framed jerseys are very simple.
Framed well, just not with pizzaz.
Only once in a while do I see ones that are as interesting as the OP's design on public display.

I also have noticed at a few local restaurants/bars that many framed jerseys are very simple.
Framed well, just not with pizzaz.
Only once in a while do I see ones that are as interesting as the OP's design on public display.
I would image restaurants choose the simpler options due to cost; especially if they are buying for multiple locations. Wonder if they would be willing to the more elaborate options if they had an exclusive deal with a specific framer.

Back