• Welcome to the largest and friendlest resource for picture framers! Please LOG IN or REGISTER a free account.
    If you can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it. Trouble? Click the CONTACT US link.

The Diesel is framed!

W.D Quinn Saw Co. - US Made Picture Frame Blades

cherronLF

Grumbler
Business
Legit Framing
Shaq is all framed up and I cant wait for the owner to see it!

24x36 black wood frame with styrene front. Nylon tags to pin the jersey to foamboard. Double matted with (2) 8x10 player photos, vinyl Superman and Shaq logo, and Shaq card.

Owner wanted to showcase the Superman side of Shaq. Feel like I hit the mark with this one.

Attachments

• Resized_20210407_204834.jpeg
    Resized_20210407_204834.jpeg
    500.1 KB · Views: 21

Nikodeumus

SGF, Supreme Grumble Framer
I love that! Nice job.

Why do all my jersey clients want the least interesting plain non-matted basic jersey displays? :shrug:
I've got to do up a sample like this, to show people how much better jerseys look with some flair.

cherronLF

Grumbler
Business
Legit Framing
Register for the picture framer's grumble
I love that! Nice job.

Why do all my jersey clients want the least interesting plain non-matted basic jersey displays? :shrug:
I've got to do up a sample like this, to show people how much better jerseys look with some flair.
Thank you! There are a few times I would prefer the look of a simple, non-matted framing but the extra pieces can help tell a story of the players career or their personality. Helping it become a conversation piece.

Mike Labbe

Administrator
Forum Support Team
Forum Donor
Business
Get The Picture
nice!

Register for the picture framer's grumble
LifeSaver Cloud from LifeSaver Software, Inc.
LifeSaver Cloud from LifeSaver Software, Inc.