Opinions Wanted The boss wants to buy a new CMC and...

Hi there
I see you might be looking for a Wizard 9000
I closed my shop and I'm selling my near new Wizard 9000 I only used it for 4 months it has all the bells and whistles....
Pen tools
Deboss tools
Box program
If your interested please let me know I will let it go for a great deal if interested.

Thanks Nick Tamburi
416 879 4257

talking to the boss right now- he may be in touch... Thanks!

I've used Eclipse, Valiani, and Wizard machines. In my experience, Valiani has the best hardware, but Wizard has the best software.

Soo.. after all this time- Boss decided to call the CMC doctor and said doctor will be here on the 26th of August.

has asked me to post for opinions. He's looking at the Wizard 9000. Who out there has what and what do you like? We are replacing an old Eclipse that has just about given up the ghost, I think. This shop is the first where I have used a CMC and I have not much experience to draw on... Also wondering about ease of learning on a new machine. We have a Wizard program on the Eclipse, but without any training on it, I have had a h**l of a time trying to figure it out.
We have had a lot of problems with our Gunnar Aiox machine. Feel free to contact me gwickstrom99@gmail.com

Actually I am looking at the CMC doctor right now! He's doing a 'hundred thousand mile service' on our old Eclipse... I think it will be money WELL spent. AND I have learned a ton so far.

Back