• Welcome! You will have to REGISTER a free account, before you can access the system. If you already registered, please LOG IN. (top right)
    If you can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it. If you have questions, feel free to click the CONTACT US link at the bottom of this page.

The 25 worst passwords of 2011

W.D Quinn Saw Co. - US Made Picture Frame Blades

alacrity8

MGF, Master Grumble Framer
No swears in the password?
They have become my default when the sites I only plan to use once reject my simple passwords.

David Waldmann

Herder of cats
Forum Donor
Featured Vendor
As I probably mentioned earlier, when possible I use a password generator to create strong passwords. For places that I "need" to (read: should) be able to remember the password, such as for my password generator, or my network domain, I tend to use phrases with numbers, and use the shift key in "key" places.

Like:
20@)waSabaDyeaR
TheGrumbleRocks@)20
falLoFthEyeaR202)
featherY19*&pilloW

By the way, I've never used any of the above, or even anything really similar, so don't bother trying to hack my Grumble account (I use a randomly generated password since it's easy to use the password manager to fill).

Here are a few (just now, never used by me as far as I know) randomly generated ones:
!47axnSfHUeSQwkLp$Wk
Sn3c3^4ywcae4ny6Jep7
$!^Ff9i^Z9iQBuhuha6W

I use Roboform to generate and save passwords for me.

W.D Quinn Saw Co. - US Made Picture Frame Blades