• Welcome! You will have to REGISTER a free account, before you can access the system. If you already registered, please LOG IN. (top right)
    If you can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it. If you have questions, feel free to click the CONTACT US link at the bottom of this page.
Beauty, Brawn, and Brains: Wizard Z1 CMC

Thanks to our most active members!

Mike Labbe

Administrator
Forum Support Team
Forum Donor
We appreciate EVERYONE's contributions (posts) on the forum. These folks are the top posters of the past week. (not including staff)

1596201861609.png

tedh

SPFG, Supreme Picture Framing God
“Whew”!

LifeSaver Cloud from LifeSaver Software, Inc.

framah

PFG, Picture Framing God
I need to post more as I'm about to drop off the list!!!
It's hard to keep up with all of those slackers.
I guess that's what happens when you actually HAVE work to do in the store!! :beer:

wvframer

Humble Picture Framer
Forum Support Team
Forum Donor
Framar, this cross-border stuff seems to really mess with you technology!

And I would think that once we are all really back to work we will have lots of things to talk about. I know I have forgotten a lot of what I used to know. :rolleyes:

LifeSaver Cloud from LifeSaver Software, Inc.

Framar

WOW Framer
Now that I think about it, I have really only had access to the Internet at my shop for a year or so when my neighbor the barber let me share his wifi password. Then he cancelled his service. So I guess I have managed all these years to spend (way too much) time on the Grumble. LOL

wvframer

Humble Picture Framer
Forum Support Team
Forum Donor
I think both countries should be grateful for you and make things a little easier and less expensive!

Rian Fabrication Services  www.rianfabrication.com