• Welcome! You will have to REGISTER a free account, before you can access the system. If you already registered, please LOG IN. (top right)
    If you can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it. If you have questions, feel free to click the CONTACT US link at the bottom of this page.
FrameReady Special Offer - Call 888-281-2202

Text Colors on theG

Larry Peterson

PFG, Picture Framing God
Forum Donor
Resource Provider
It might be just me, but the colors available for coloring text on the new G seem rather pathetic.

This is the best red.

The is the best blue

This is the best green.

They are all a bit pastelish for my taste. When you want something to standout, pastel is just so (can't think of a good era)'s.

But fear not, you are not restricted just the puny pastels that theG serves up. You can use any RGB color there is included any from this image.

This a better red with #FF0000.

This is a better blue with #0000ff.

And this is a better green with #00ff00.

Y'all speak RGB, right? As framer's we should. And now you can put that RGB to good use colorizing to the max your text.

Pat Murphey

SPFG, Supreme Picture Framing God
I doubt that the current selection is anything but what comes with the forum software. It isn't going to change on request.

Rian Fabrication Services  www.rianfabrication.com

prospero

SPFG, Supreme Picture Framing God
The simlies are good though.🐒 😁

Mike Labbe

Administrator
Forum Support Team
Forum Donor
I believe these are the colors that come with the software, which most Xenforo based forums use/keep.

There will likely be some UI tweaks in the future, and we can certainly take a look at colors. It will probably be on or after March when there will be some time for this, but duly noted.

Suggestions are always great!
Mike

Beauty, Brawn, and Brains: Wizard Z1 CMC