Tensador II Specs ((HELP))

candimms

Grumbler in Training
We are a small company that deals in reproducing art work on to canvas. We currently use the Tensador II from ML Supplies. We love the machine but lately we have been running into an issue where the canvas slips out of the gripper causing the canvas to stretch unevenly.

Does anyone know the specs of the grip tape that comes on the Tensador from the manufacturer?
Has anyone run into this problem?
If so how did you resolve it?!

Attachments

• 0303201217 (wecompress.com).jpg
    0303201217 (wecompress.com).jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 9
  • 0303201217a (wecompress.com).jpg
    0303201217a (wecompress.com).jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 8
  • 0303201217b (wecompress.com).jpg
    0303201217b (wecompress.com).jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 8
That's what we figured but because I am not sure of the grit that came stock on the Tensador. I don't want to damage the canvas. We shall give it a try though. Thank you for your feed back!

There is a 3-part replacement grip kit available from www.powercrafters.com - it is $28.95 and is available here: https://www.powercrafters.com/tensador-replacement-parts - Also, uneven stretching usually means the machine is out of adjustment, not necessarily a worn grip kit. You should call PowerCrafters and ask for Brian. (That's me) I helped develop the Tensador when I worked for ML Supplies. The owner of ML supplies retired and we took over as PowerCrafters. Happy to help you with anything Tensador!

Back