suspicious emails with PMA in the subject line

BILL WARD

SGF, Supreme Grumble Framer
From
Tampa, FL
we may have a problem(or perhaps just ME)....week before last I received 6-8 emails with "PMA" prominent in the subject line. I assumed, at the time, that this was in response to my "almost" going to Orlando, & somehow 'they' had sold my email to "someone(s)" .. I didnt recognized any of the senders, and I summarily deleted all these w/o reading or recording sender info(knee jerk reaction to just having spent $300 having the pc taken down, wipped clean and re-softwared because of mal-ware)....has anyone else received this stuff??? I sent PMA & PPFA notification of this situation but have not had replies. figured I'd cover ALOT more territory in GRUMBLE!!!(& warn the brethern about possible bad guys).

bill ward

Mike Labbe

Administrator
Forum Support Team
Forum Donor
From
Lincoln, RI
Business
Get The Picture
Hello Bill,

A bag manufacturer in Asia was allegedly sending these out to all PMA members with virus attachments.

The problem has been addressed and the sender was notified by PMA/PPFA.

Mike

BUDDY

SPFG, Supreme Picture Framing God
Charter Member
From
Mandeville,La. USA 130 Blue Heron Dr.
Mike's info is correct and the information about the steps being taken to correct the problem was posted in depth on HH. I can only assume they thought that the only people being infected were PPFA/HH memebers . Maybe they need to be told different. Try emailing Merrill Grayson,I think his address may be in his TFG profile.
BUDDY