• Welcome! You will have to REGISTER a free account, before you can access the system. If you already registered, please LOG IN. (top right)
    If you can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it. If you have questions, feel free to click the CONTACT US link at the bottom of this page.

SpecialtySoft pdf manual

LifeSaver Cloud from LifeSaver Software, Inc.

HB

SGF, Supreme Grumble Framer
Business
The Framing Nook
I can't seem to find my latest specialtysoft pdf manual. If you have one, could you please frwrd a copy to me

Thanks a lot.

frames@telus.net

John Ranes II CPF GCF

PDF Manual...for Specialty Soft

HB

Be sure to check to see which version of the software that you're running. In January 2008, the latest version was released, V2.92.08

This version has a completely updated manual included!

John

Vermont Hardwoods solid wood picture frame molding

John Ranes II CPF GCF

You've got the revised manual ALREADY!

Don't hit the panic button...

I didn't realize that I had just loaded a beta version... 2.92.08

Version 2.92.05 has the updated manual. Sorry about that.

John

P.S. I've just learned a Grumbler rule Number 2: Don't make postings when your sick....prone to errors. I already knew Number 1: Don't make postings when you've been drinking. :)

javacado

Grumbler in Training
Business
Studio Laphona
Hopefully I can ask for a little help from this thread. I am a web-developer helping out The Paint Chip (a custom framing shop) here in Davis, CA. I want to find out if there is a way to export data from their SpecialtySoft POS into a file of some kind. That data hopefully will contain product information which I would then parse to populate a shopping cart, but I need the data first. I am not sure what version they're running (and it's difficult to get in the shop now to test with the current epidemic).
I have 2 questions.
1. Is there a way to export data from the inventory management software
2. Is there a better way to get that data?
3. Can anyone forward the User Manual to me? Or give a link? My email is john at laphona dot com

I appreciate any help or advice. Thanks!

wvframer

Forum Support Team
Forum Donor
Rest In Peace
Your best hope is to contact Specialty Soft directly. specialtysoft.com.

In most POS systems, some information like customer contact information can be exported, but some information is considered proprietary.

I don't think what you are proposing is a new idea and the folks there may already have a simple process to get this done.

When you purchase/lease this kind of software, one of the things that you usually agree to is to not tinker under the hood of the program.

Advertise on the G, a forum for framers only