So nice to meet NeilFramer and the Framin Works crew!

SusanG

SGF, Supreme Grumble Framer
B3FBE8A5-6405-46BE-A0A0-2757017D8049.jpeg
I recently visited family in Arizona, and dropped by to Framin Works in Phoenix. What a shop! Spending an hour with Alan and crew was enlightening. NeilFramer came in early and I was so happy to meet him. I wish that I got a picture of him. Neil took this great photo of Alan and I. I came back to my shop with lots of ideas. Thanks Framin Works!

View attachment 30899 I recently visited family in Arizona, and dropped by to Framin Works in Phoenix. What a shop! Spending an hour with Alan and crew was enlightening. NeilFramer came in early and I was so happy to meet him. I wish that I got a picture of him. Neil took this great photo of Alan and I. I came back to my shop with lots of ideas. Thanks Framin Works!
It was a pleasure to meet you in person, Susan.:D
We're not a real Pretty shop, we're just Pretty darn busy all of the time.;)

Last edited:
Neil,
I got a lot of inspiration from the visit in many ways. Yes, it does not have to be pretty to be a functioning healthy enterprise. What ever you guys are doing seems to be working well. Thanks for letting me visit.

Neil,
I got a lot of inspiration from the visit in many ways. Yes, it does not have to be pretty to be a functioning healthy enterprise. What ever you guys are doing seems to be working well. Thanks for letting me visit.
We just got delivery of the new printer.
We're turning the office in the back shop into the printing and laser cutting and engraving area.
You saw the plexi and dibond mounting area in the back shop during your visit.

I just got the stack of new work orders of 121 pieces for the design client that we frame for owned by the lady I used to work with back in the late 90's.
We are constantly hammered with framing from this company.
They have 4 designers who sell tons of framing to their clients.
Hospitals, restaurants, law offices, tv personalities, sports personalities, etc.
I handle most of the framing for this one design company now and the other guys handle the retail.

Then there are the installations and deliveries for some clients, retail and commercial...
I'm almost 67 now, framing for 50 years.:eek::D
I might have to start taking some vitamins or something.....:p
I do ride a bike to work once in a while until it gets too hot...:cool:

Last edited:
Back