• Welcome! You will have to REGISTER a free account, before you can access the system. If you already registered, please LOG IN. (top right)
    If you can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it. If you have questions, feel free to click the CONTACT US link at the bottom of this page.
FrameReady Special Offer - Call 888-281-2202

For Sale: SHOP EQUIPMENT in New Jersey

parismom

True Grumbler
After 40 years, I have decided to retire. The Hopewell Frame Shop has been shuttered and I would like to sell off some equipment. I have a 60" wall mounted Fletcher board cutter in great shape, for $500.00! I have a Keencut 48" matte cutter, also in excellent shape, with many attachments, for $300.00. There is also an 18" by 24" Seal Commercial 210 dry mount press with totally clean platen, for $150.00. There is a small Logan non-commercial matte cutter for $50.00. I also have a real antique 60" Keeton Kutter, from 1974, with matte guides. Still cuts very well. Also quite a bit of matte board, in partial and full sheets, which I would consider throwing in if the equipment is purchased. Cash or Money Order.

Seriously inquiries, only, please. Located in Hopewell Township, NJ.

Please call 609-731-2435.
Thanks!

Last edited:
Vermont Hardwoods solid wood picture frame molding