Sallmetall Laminator

DavidOG

Grumbler in Training
Business
Mountaintop Frame Shop
Hello everyone! This is my first post in the G and I’m looking forward to any help I can get. My boss purchased a used Sallmetall S1400 Laminator in pretty good condition. We opened up recently and we are ready to do some work on it & with it… the problem is finding a manual, guides, and any helpful videos. I found a manual a while back but it’s missing ALL of the pictures and examples. Does anyone have any info on this machine or any helpful resources we can look at to get familiar with it?
I don’t have any experience using a laminator so any tips, tricks, and recommended adhesives are very much welcomed. I’ve only ever seen one in action, but it’s been about 10 years since then, so definitely could use some help. Thank you!

Attachments

• ECA23079-2BC2-4F38-AB5F-90877434B01B.jpeg
    ECA23079-2BC2-4F38-AB5F-90877434B01B.jpeg
    224.4 KB · Views: 24
  • 4D48C5C1-922A-4A70-910C-40DB95BA7263.jpeg
    4D48C5C1-922A-4A70-910C-40DB95BA7263.jpeg
    179.9 KB · Views: 22
Hello everyone! This is my first post in the G and I’m looking forward to any help I can get. My boss purchased a used Sallmetall S1400 Laminator in pretty good condition. We opened up recently and we are ready to do some work on it & with it… the problem is finding a manual, guides, and any helpful videos. I found a manual a while back but it’s missing ALL of the pictures and examples. Does anyone have any info on this machine or any helpful resources we can look at to get familiar with it?
I don’t have any experience using a laminator so any tips, tricks, and recommended adhesives are very much welcomed. I’ve only ever seen one in action, but it’s been about 10 years since then, so definitely could use some help. Thank you!
Hey, I'm down in the desert in Phoenix.:cool:
Is this the same manual that you have?

Hey Neil! That does seem to be the same one except I do not have all the photos at the end. Thank you for that! I’ll have to take a look through this one. Some of the pictures look a little different from the one we have, but our model is listed on the cover page so it should work out.

I looked over that manual, but it doesn't seem to be quite right for our machine. It doesn't mention anything about the heat settings and shows very different controls. Still searching for the right manual and other resources.

Back