Question Regarding Wizard Airglide PMC

FrameShop1

MGF, Master Grumble Framer
Industry Vendor
Business
AIM Equipment Company
Anyone have experience using?

Looking for opinions on how well the Airglide cuts ACM and matboard, as well as how well it scores plexi and glass.

SKU: NFE-1053 Wizard Airglide Pneumatic Material Cutter
catalog link:
Wizard AirGlide Air-Powered Material Cutter for Sale https://aimequipmentcompany.com/catalog/wizard-airglide-air-powered-material-cutter/

Thank you.

Steve Adams
President/Director of Sales

68 Ravenna St. #833
Hudson, OH 44236
Office Phone: 330-405-9421 Ext. 103
Direct Phone: 330-342-4677
Web: www.aimequipmentcompany.com
Web: www.skylinepictures.com

QVsaR36IfPD8yT9pV3SKA6_Wje2jvUDGysYIH_KVHGYhZ3atnbxO9hSTwYnpUiM1x45hzkKgtuzbdhmf5QsfiTXtrQZ6A11UOQhHQxMBuI4sjBw5FWYqt3H-pddpzSMYiG1jM7EaBhiqXvJ0pFLpisZzx6sx74uRvfMV7Z6GAV5Vl81wvuJ0c3Tkj12948T6JkbeoG7t4cHyUBlPtQ=s0-d-e1-ft

Contact us for all your Machines, Parts, Supplies, and Tech Support needs.
Let us know if you have any equipment you no longer need. We can sell it for you and turn it back into cash.
-

I saw one in Atlanta at the show. I had just purchased my 8000 3 weeks earlier, and the 8500 was introduced at the show. Glad I kept the 8000.

It looked pretty cool at the time, but was out of my price range. A concern now would be support for parts and service. But I'm preaching to the choir.

Thank you for your feedback. This is one of our current offerings. Full support is available from Wizard. Looking for testimonials from current users. Have a customer who cuts a lot of ACM.

I just purchased one. I'm still learning the ropes and have a few problems. It cuts mats and foam beautifully, and glass as well, I haven't tried acrylic yet. I'm not sure what ACM is?

Two major problems to be aware of, a standard 8 foot ceiling is too low!! (Thank goodness I own my building, I had to cut a hole in the ceiling!) And also, the measuring stops on mine are off 1/4 inch! Not sure what I'm going to do to fix that, but it's really obnoxious!

Hi Lisa, and welcome to the G!

ACM (Aluminum Composite Panel) is generic for products like DiBond. Polypropylene panels with an aluminum skin on either side.

Did you buy the machine new from Wizard? They should have support to help resolve the measuring issue.

Hi Lisa, and welcome to the G!

ACM (Aluminum Composite Panel) is generic for products like DiBond. Polypropylene panels with an aluminum skin on either side.

Did you buy the machine new from Wizard? They should have support to help resolve the measuring issue.
I did buy it new, will call them Monday! Thanks for the info!

Back