Question about strainer-type floaters

I'm not sure what you are talking about, but I'll give it a try.

Vermont Hardwoods.
Valley Moulding has these new ones.

floater front link

floater side shot link

They also have this. I think it's supposed to be a strip frame?

other item

Also, La Marche has a floater that comes in raw beech. It actually ends up looking like a light QS Oak.

Very sexy with just an oil or satin wax finish.

The bonus on that one is, if you turn it over, you get a different with and depth. Two frames in one. I like that ability.