Quality Saw is closing

Larry Peterson

SPFG, Supreme Picture Framing God
Resource Provider
Got an email this morning that Quality Saw is closing. The owners are retiring.

Attachments

• q.jpg
    q.jpg
    180.7 KB · Views: 59
I guess we are ALL getting older and coming closer to retiring time.

I've been with them since I first got my Pistorius saw. Always a great job.

We'll miss them. Glad they're referring customers to Connecticut Saw, and that Skip and Paul will work with them during the transition.

Hi All
Dan Povinelli from Connecticut Saw & Tool here. We are very glad to be working with Skip and Paul from Quality Saw through this transition to retirement and look forward to meeting all their many loyal customers. If we can assist any of you with new saw blades, miter knives or sharpening services please do not hesitate to reach out.

Dan Povinelli
Connecticut Saw & Tool
www.ctsaw.com

Hello Dear customers and friends
We begin by thanking you all for your business during the past 37 years. We are very happy to be retiring and in a way kind of sad. Our biggest concern was you our customers. Over all these years we have worked hard to develop the proper saw blades to cut your moldings. We introduced High Speed Steel saws for cutting aluminum back in the 80's when we worked with Nielsen to come up with the proper blade for aluminum. We designed hollow face blades when polystyrene was the in thing. We worked closely with Framerica developing blades to cut the then very popular mica molding. We designed Speciality blades for compo and wood molding. We enjoyed every minute of it. We are super excited to introduce you to Connecticut Saw. We needed to be sure we could find a saw sharpening service that can handle your needs. Well after a extensive search we found them. Connecticut Saw can handle all your needs and most importantly they are a top notch service. With state of the art grinding systems and extremely knowledgeable staff. They understand the importance of tooling for the Picture frame industry. Give them a shot, you will be extremely pleased. check out their website and see the state of the art facilities. We will be working with Dan and his crew in the upcoming weeks to insure you will all be serviced correctly and professionally. We thank you all from the big OEM's to the mom and pop framers. Our success is directly attributed to you and we are extremely grateful. The best part is we know Connecticut Saw will be able to for-fill your needs just as we have done for the past 37 years. Wishing you all health,success and peace. Keep chopping :eek:)
Skip

Connecticut Saw makes my profile knives, right now as a matter of fact they are working on two knives for me.
So far I am happy with them.

Welcome Dan!

Back