• Welcome! You will have to REGISTER a free account, before you can access the system. If you already registered, please LOG IN. (top right)
    If you can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it. If you have questions, feel free to click the CONTACT US link at the bottom of this page.
FrameReady Special Offer - Call 888-281-2202

For Sale: Prints plus equipment

CAS

Grumbler in Training
My husband and I bought out a Prints Plus when they closed and reopened as our own shop. We ran it for 5 years and closed down due to the nature of running a frame shop in a mall (don't do it!!).

Anyway, the equipment has been sitting in storage for the past 5+ years while we decided if we would ever re-open somewhere else. I don't think that is happening and I'd really like to stop paying to store it all.

Looking to get about $2,000 obo for the whole lot.

Items include:
Gast Vacuum Pump
An old drop safe
Binks pressure tank (glue pot) complete with hoses and spray guns
Dayton Air Compressor
2 Speed-mat pneumatic mat cutters
Oversized vacuum press table
Verticle morso chopper
* I saw a post asking about these. We can show you how to use it, it's really not that difficult, you just need somewhere with good ceiling clearance. My husband used it with ease for 10+ years and It only took me a day or two to get used to it when I started working at the store. Comes with extra blades

The pictures are not very glamorous, but all parts are accounted for even if not present in the photos, and we do have extra parts for most everything because we raided a few prints plus stores when they closed (my husband worked for the company and new several of the other location's managers).

All equipment was well maintained while in use.

We can't deliver, pick up would be in Murray, UT.

You can view all the photos of the equipment here:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4z8568uvtNHMTBZdUNLUGhrX1U

You can reply to this thread or email me at cagneyanne@gmail.com for more information.

FrameReady Special Offer - Call 888-281-2202