Picasa

Framar

WOW Framer
From
Buffalo, New York, USA/Fort Erie, Ontario, Canada
I just installed Google's newest version of Picasa photo editing and storage software.

It took about 2 minutes to download the software and 1 minute to install it and then it combed my computer for pictures and PUT THEM ALL IN ONE PLACE!!!!!

Amazing.

Editing part is kinda funky - but I like having different editing software to from which to choose when I am "playing."

Apparently, for those of youse who have Picasa, this is an entirely new version - more stuff.
thumbsup.gif

Framar

WOW Framer
From
Buffalo, New York, USA/Fort Erie, Ontario, Canada
Well! Forget what I just said about this Picasa being cool and all! I just had to do a System Restore and I'll probably have to spend all weekend putting everything back where it was!!!

When I first opened the program (now thankfully gone!) it had ALL of my pictures in the one place.

The next time I went to look - half of the folders had disappeared!!! And they were NOWHERE to be found.

Grrrrrrrrrrr

Baer Charlton

SPFG, Supreme Picture Framing God
From
On FB
Make your own files and bins, and use ACDsee. Down load the classic for about $35.

I use it the same way I used to use X-Tree.....

And if any body remembers that and the two crossed suckers, they are getting old.