• Welcome! You will have to register a free account, before you can access the system. If you already registered, please LOG IN. (top right)
    If you can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it. If you have questions, feel free to click CONTACT US link at the bottom of this page.
Jack Richeson & Co

Peter Kitchell Print

jvandy57

SGF, Supreme Grumble Framer
Looking for "Inside out - Umbrellas" by Peter Kitchell. I've searched the internet at the usual places but the piece was discontinued about a year ago. When this job for my client originally came up it was still available.

If anybody has it somewhere email me please, we will even pay full retail :eek:

If we can't find it the designer will have to start all over with new art work. Look HARD!!!!

M

Meliss

Looking for "Inside out - Umbrellas" by Peter Kitchell. I've searched the internet at the usual places but the piece was discontinued about a year ago. When this job for my client originally came up it was still available.

If anybody has it somewhere email me please, we will even pay full retail :eek:

If we can't find it the designer will have to start all over with new art work. Look HARD!!!!
I have one framed.

Larry Peterson

PFG, Picture Framing God
Resource Provider
I doubt after 12 years that jvandy57 will still want one, especially since he was last here 9 years ago.

Picture framers only resource
Vermont Hardwoods open and shipping
;Added 5/9/20 MPL to disable rich text editor by default for IOS devices that have bug in browser