• Welcome! You will have to REGISTER a free account, before you can access the system. If you already registered, please LOG IN. (top right)
    If you can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it. If you have questions, feel free to click the CONTACT US link at the bottom of this page.
Rian Fabrication Services  www.rianfabrication.com

Pair your iPhone with BT with your car-radio

Peter Odems

SPFG, Supreme Picture Framing God
Forum Donor
And enjoy all your own music and your system automatically informs you about the place where you parked your car.
I have for ca a week music in the iPhone and love it to shuffle.

cvm

PFG, Picture Framing God
If you have iOS 13.6 there is a:
  • New category for symptoms in the Health app, including symptoms logged from Cycle Tracking and ECG
  • Ability to log new symptoms, like fever, chills, sore throat or coughing, and share them with third-party apps
Plus, if you have a new BMW you can also unlock and start your vehicle with your phone.

Pat Murphey

My '18 Audi Q5 just starts automatically playing my latest selection of my Amazon Music from my Samsung phone via BT when I start the car. I can also play from either of 2 SD cards or go online, which is slower. I put destinations in my phones contact list so I can just press the mic button and say navigate to " ". Lots of other features that have been around for quite a while.

Peter Odems

Forum Donor
More and more features come up now.

artfolio

SGF, Supreme Grumble Framer
Talking about technology - Ford in Australia has released the new Ranger utility which comes with (Gasp!!) ....wait for it......:eek:

A 'phone app which lets you start the car remotelyo_O

Now, back when I worked for the Mafia and people used to plant bombs in my car that might have been useful but what earthly use is it now? I sometimes think the tech-heads just don't have enough to do with their time.

LifeSaver Cloud from LifeSaver Software, Inc.

Larry Peterson

PFG, Picture Framing God
Forum Donor
Resource Provider
Talking about technology - Ford in Australia has released the new Ranger utility which comes with (Gasp!!) ....wait for it......:eek:

A 'phone app which lets you start the car remotelyo_O

Now, back when I worked for the Mafia and people used to plant bombs in my car that might have been useful but what earthly use is it now? I sometimes think the tech-heads just don't have enough to do with their time.

Come up here where the winters can get a bit chilly and a remote start to warm up the interior is quite welcome. I use the remote start on my 2017 Rogue a lot in the winter. No garage so the car is outside 24/7.

Pat Murphey

The new Audi Q5 plug in hybrid has a feature where you can remotely heat the interior and seats without starting the engine.

I was planning to keep my 2018 Q5 for a very long time, I'm now a very low mileage driver, but this plug in temps me. It is virtually the same price to buy with the Fedral tax credit. It has over 100 more combined horsepower, better gas mileage and around 25 miles of electric only range. I have 240 volts available in my garage for 2 1/2 hour charging. I would likely almost never have to run the engine except to circulate the oil once in a while and keep the gas in the tank from going bad.

FrameReady Special Offer - Call 888-281-2202