• Welcome! You will have to REGISTER a free account, before you can access the system. If you already registered, please LOG IN. (top right)
    If you can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it. If you have questions, feel free to click the CONTACT US link at the bottom of this page.

Pair of Silk Ikat Scarfs

Direct Contact Overlays DCO Book by James Miller

K.Murphy

Grumbler in Training
As a framer who's still getting used to the professional end of our industry, these were an absolute delight and terror to work with. Supplies consist of unbuffered rag and linen mats from Crescent that were seamed together to achieve the length needed, uv acrylic, and I believe the frame was from Larson.

Silk Ikat Scarf - BLUE CROPPED.jpg Silk Ikat Scarf - Brown CROPPED.jpg

Customer does a lot of travel and went to India and Indonesia to visit family and picked up these two Indonesian ikat scarfs along with an Indian ikat handkerchief and two silk embroideries. Finished, the scarves are about 5-1/2' tall (taller than me lol) and she wanted the option to hang them either vertically or horizontally in her home.

K.Murphy

Grumbler in Training
Thank you everyone for your kind words! Our shop opens back up next week and it makes me excited to get back into the grind of things.

Vermont Hardwoods solid wood picture frame molding