• Welcome! You will have to REGISTER a free account, before you can access the system. If you already registered, please LOG IN. (top right)
    If you can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it. If you have questions, feel free to click the CONTACT US link at the bottom of this page.

WTB: Original Floor Stand for Vacuseal 4468H Vacuum Press-stand only

Advertise on the G, a forum for framers only

LMF

Grumbler in Training
Original Floor Stand for Vacuseal 4468H Vacuum Press-stand only

Larry Peterson

PFG, Picture Framing God
Forum Donor
Resource Provider
Luke D. From the title it looks like LMF wants to buy a stand, not sell one.

LMF, if you can't find one to buy, why not build one. That's what I did in 2003. Here are a couple of pics of mine. It uses 4x4 pressure treated posts on the four corners with 2x4 cross bars and bracing. It has survived well since 2003 including one move. And you can customize the underneath to suit your needs.

4468-1.jpg

4468-2.jpg

Jim Miller

SPFG, Supreme Picture Framing God
Forum Donor
I agree, Ylva. All of the tables in my shop were built using slide-together panels of MDF, either plain or melamine-covered; all extremely sturdy and could be disassembled/reassembled easily. The vertical panels provided bins for storage of rolls and sheets of materials under the vacuum press. This was one of the early ones, built around 1990 and stood in three shop locations over the years.
1606046067672.png

Last edited: