• Welcome! You will have to REGISTER a free account, before you can access the system. If you already registered, please LOG IN. (top right)
    If you can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it. If you have questions, feel free to click the CONTACT US link at the bottom of this page.

Only used once Morso chopper blades for sale

Direct Contact Overlays DCO Book by James Miller

Artful

Grumbler in Training
Business
Artful Framing & Gallery
I had posted this in the past and gotten a number of satisfied customers.
Without realizing how much Morso chopper blades have gone up in price, I have buying them on need basis for the past 15 years. What I have now is stockpile of blades that have only been used once. The only thing being, each pair have not been sharpened not even once. Regular price for a brand new one is in excess of $300, I will be selling each pair for $165 plus shipping. I have plenty to go around. Anyone interested?

Attachments

• chopper.jpg
    chopper.jpg
    256.7 KB · Views: 13

NVFineArts1301

Grumbler in Training
Business
Nevada Fine Arts
I had posted this in the past and gotten a number of satisfied customers.
Without realizing how much Morso chopper blades have gone up in price, I have buying them on need basis for the past 15 years. What I have now is stockpile of blades that have only been used once. The only thing being, each pair have not been sharpened not even once. Regular price for a brand new one is in excess of $300, I will be selling each pair for $165 plus shipping. I have plenty to go around. Anyone interested?
Hello,

We're interested in purchasing a pair of these blades! If I called your store, would you take a credit card?

Thank you,

Loryn

Artful

Grumbler in Training
Business
Artful Framing & Gallery
Yes of course, here's a number to reach me at anytime 301 537 871`3

misterbob

Grumbler
If anyone is on the fence about buying from this new member, have no fear! I've bought 4 sets of these blades in the last month from him and they are exactly as advertised. Shipping was fast and the knives look like they have never been sharpened.

Bob

Rian Fabrication Services  www.rianfabrication.com
Beauty, Brawn, and Brains: Wizard Z1 CMC