Mike Labbe

Administrator
Forum Support Team
Forum Donor
From
Lincoln, RI
Business
Get The Picture
Has anyone else noticed a problem with the labels on the back of the new ELEMENTS collection? They seem to be missing the dashes. I'm wondering if it's limited to a batch sent to our area.

The data they sent to the POS companies is correct and has the dash in the same format as their other mouldings.

As a result, when you barcode scan or enter the #, you'll get a NOT FOUND error.

Just passing this info along, in case you get this error. Re-enter it with a dash and it should be fine.

ex N41E125 versus N41-E125

Mike

Mike Labbe

Administrator
Forum Support Team
Forum Donor
From
Lincoln, RI
Business
Get The Picture
I think they shipped them to the Nielsen reps, who are handing them out in person. (at least that's how we got ours last week)

We don't do a lot of metal, but it's a nice looking product!

sharonm

CGF II, Certified Grumble Framer Level 2
From
Pennsylvania
Mike, I thought the same thing until my rep Evelyn came in last week with the price list for the samples I got the week before. That's when I discovered the profile number is 41. Lovely line, can't wait to use them on a project!

framah

SPFG, Supreme Picture Framing God
From
Degobah
Business
death star driver
Just got mine via UPS today. They look great!!! They aren't cheap but should still sell well. 3x markup puts them around $20./ft. I get all of my Nielsen samples UPS'd to me. They also come with the pricing list AND a chance to win a trip to Tuscany!!! Can't wait to win!!

Bob Doyle

SPFG, Supreme Picture Framing God
From
South Berwick, Maine
Originally posted by Mike-L@GTP:

We don't do a lot of metal,
When we bought the business the previous owner did very little with metals. I thought we wouldn't do too much with metals either, but according to QuickBooks metal amounts to almost 35% of our sales!

Glad I "decided" to extend the selection of metals we carry! The 41's look good, but at $20 a foot I don't think I'll sell a lot of it (oh wait that's what we said about metal in general! I can't wait till QB shows me how wrong I was, again.)
BTW the bulk of metals are 117, 30 and 34 profiles and now the 24's are doing really good.

Kit

SGF, Supreme Grumble Framer
From
Rochester, MN
I'm so jealous! I don't have my samples yet but I saw them in Atlanta and they are gorgeous!

Can't wait to stack one inside a big black wooden moulding - maybe LJ's Tribecca.

Kit