• Welcome! You will have to register a free account, before you can access the system. If you already registered, please LOG IN. (top right)
    If you can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it. If you have questions, feel free to click CONTACT US link at the bottom of this page.
LifeSaver Software New Website

News Flash: Recession Not Really Over

Kirstie

PFG, Picture Framing God
Kirstie,

Thanks for your reply; yes I fully understand the the underlying psychology, the recent retail market trends, 'the new normal' et al. Didn't think my questions seemed so naive that I needed preaching to about what constitutes 'good business' and what a 'good business does', though, but I'll assume positive intent.
Oh my. Of course I meant no ill intent and no intent to personally preach to you. I was just answering your question to the best of my ability.

cvm

PFG, Picture Framing God
Oh my. Of course I meant no ill intent and no intent to personally preach to you. I was just answering your question to the best of my ability.
Kirstie: Sorry, I'm sure I read it the wrong way. Thanks again for taking the time to write out all that info.

Anne,

Sincerely,

Alfred.

Vermont Hardwoods open and shipping
;Added 5/9/20 MPL to disable rich text editor by default for IOS devices that have bug in browser