• Welcome! You will have to REGISTER a free account, before you can access the system. If you already registered, please LOG IN. (top right)
    If you can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it. If you have questions, feel free to click the CONTACT US link at the bottom of this page.
Hoffmann Dovetail Joining System

Need someone to design logo's for our Wizard

largeles

Grumbler in Training
The person that was doing the logo design for our Wizard retired and we are looking for someone that can provide this service, anyone interested?

Jim Miller

SPFG, Supreme Picture Framing God
Forum Donor
You referring to sports logos and similar cutting files, right? I can design them for you using Corel Draw, and provide the cutting files in a format that can be imported to your Wizard CMC. Contact me privately if you would like to discuss specifics.

Stephen Enggass

CGF, Certified Grumble Framer
Been doing graphic design for 25 years. I can help if you're interested. Proficient in Adobe Illustrator - can supply any file type.

wvframer

RIP
Forum Support Team
Forum Donor
Jim. I was just going to recommend that he contact you!

AaronF

Been doing graphic design for 25 years. I can help if you're interested. Proficient in Adobe Illustrator - can supply any file type.
I've not had any luck importing them to my 9000. What's the trick I'm missing? They just show up blank after seeming to load.

Vermont Hardwoods solid wood picture frame molding

Jim Miller

SPFG, Supreme Picture Framing God
Forum Donor
I've not had any luck importing them to my 9000. What's the trick I'm missing? They just show up blank after seeming to load.
Your file may be the wrong version of .dxf format for your software. This old thread may provide more information for you.

Stephen Enggass

Let me know which .dxf file type and I can probably help. I have multiple .dxf file export options. If you’re still looking for help with creating logos I can help with that as well...

Frmdmn08

Grumbler in Training
The person that was doing the logo design for our Wizard retired and we are looking for someone that can provide this service, anyone interested?
Did you find anyone suitable? If not, I can fully accomodate.

Advertise on the G, a forum for framers only