Need help finding RAINCO Stapler


SGF, Supreme Grumble Framer
Apr 8, 2004
Hello Everyone,

I have a great fitting tool/stapler. It is from an Italian company called Rainco. The model number is R1A 7C-16 WOS. I cannot find anyone who sells this item and I am in need of 1 or 2 more. The place I got it from is long gone and have exhausted the internet searches looking for it. Rainco sells a lot of other types of staplers for upholstery but I can't find this exact model. Does anybody else use these for framing?
It shoots 9/16 inch staples and leaves about half of the staple exposed enough to hold the foamcore tightly to the frame. It works better than traditional points.
Thank you for reading this and any future responses you might make, Bob.
Senco sells a similar unit as to probally other companies.

Have you tried the fairly new pneumatic fitting tools from Fletcher as well as the older spring powered fitting tools.