Need floater frame with gold edge


SGF, Supreme Grumble Framer
Feb 7, 2001
I am trying to find a floater frame that is black inside, gold top AND gold side edge. Larson has several with a gold top but the sides are black. Any such thing? Artist does not want to paint the edge herself, but does not want to pay me to paint it either. Showed her a nice combo with a simple gold frame stacked with a floater, but it wasn't quite right for her.(Read between the lines here, guys!)

I just ordered a floater like you describe from Florida Framing. I am at home now eating lunch but I'll get the moulding # and get back to you with it.

I'll also get the dimensions of the floater for you.

Paul, thanks, I just looked at their website and that looks like it might work. I'd love the info on the Florida Frames moulding as well, Framerguy.

I apologize for not getting back to you before this. I made a mistake about the float frame from Decor. I just recently took on 3 of Decor's float frames and haven't received the samples yet. I ordered a frame of each type from the catalog photo and I thought one had the gold face and outside but it turns out to be the same as the LJ floaters.

So sorry I didn't have the right information for you. I do hope that other frame works for you.