• Welcome! You will have to REGISTER a free account, before you can access the system. If you already registered, please LOG IN. (top right)
    If you can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it. If you have questions, feel free to click the CONTACT US link at the bottom of this page.

Wanted Need a vacuum pump for Vacuseal 4366

Direct Contact Overlays DCO Book by James Miller

boiseframer

Grumbler
I recently purchased a Vacuseal 4366MHS that was advertised as "working"; upon receiving it realized that meant without a vacuum pump. Anybody know where I might be able to find an adequate and working pump for this machine?

Much Thanks!

BILL WARD

SGF, Supreme Grumble Framer
jumps to mind to 1-contact maker for specs on pump &/or 'pump' them for after market sources; & 2-google vac/pumps and start the winnowing process

Jeff Rodier

SPFG, Supreme Picture Framing God
You can always pull the vacuum pump out of a dead frost free refrigerator. Same thing.

Reconditioned pumps run less than $100. There is a company in Chicago that sends catalogs to many framers but I can't remember their name. They are hydraulic and pneumatic parts suppliers. Someone here should have that catalog and name.

I have built several vacuum presses and this is no big deal. Get the pump and 3 minutes later you are back in business.

picture framing clamps by MasterClamp 2021

smitten

CGF II, Certified Grumble Framer Level 2
I have bought pumps from Grangers before. They are national should find them on the web

rjo

Grumbler in Training
I recently purchased a Vacuseal 4366MHS that was advertised as "working"; upon receiving it realized that meant without a vacuum pump. Anybody know where I might be able to find an adequate and working pump for this machine?

Much Thanks!
Hey, I'm in the same boat. have a vacuseal 4366m-hs, but no vacuum pump. I'm losing my mind trying to figure out what pump is compatible or where to get one at a reasonable price. did you have any luck?

Rian Fabrication Services  www.rianfabrication.com

Mike Labbe

Administrator
Forum Support Team
Forum Donor
Business
Get The Picture
There are a bunch of previous discussions about this in the framing equipment support section, also, with some specific sources for the pumps. If not, we invite you to start a new one.

We're glad to have you. Welcome to the picture framers grumble!

Mike

LifeSaver Cloud from LifeSaver Software, Inc.